This leasson will teach you how to clear a prepay that is stuck on a pump
Open Support Jar
Click the "Settings" button.
(1) Enter the IP address in the TCP/IP Server field.
(2) Be sure that 4556 is in the TCP/IP Port field.
1. Click on the "Connect" button.
2. Click on the "GUI" button.
3. Click on the "Logon" button.
Type the password, then press "OK."
Type gp into the text bar and press the enter key on the keyboard.
In this example, pump 6 has a stuck prepay indicated by the status 0 >.
Type gb## where ## is the two digit pump number. This blocks the pump.
Type gq## where ## is the two digit pump number. This clears the stuck prepay status.
Type gb## where ## is the two digit pump number. This unblocks the pump.
Type gp again to verify that the pump status is 0 0.
Jul 08, 2016