E- Journal Report Tender
(1) The reporting sequence field is used to select the type of report you wish to print. To run this report by Tender select the "Tender" reporting sequence.
(2) The general options change depending on what reporting sequence is selected. This is used to set a beginning and ending point to gather data. When tender is selected as the reporting sequence, then the fields will read "Begin Tender" and "End Tender".
(3) Select the "Begin Date" button. Use the mouse to select a date and click on the "OK" button. Select the "End Date" button. Use the mouse to select a date and click on the "OK" button. The default date is always today's date.
(4) Select a Reporting Type. The options are detail or summary. Summary is selected by default.
(5) Click on the "Run" button.