How Do I Setup a Price Change to Start on a Specific Date?
This lesson will teach you how to setup a price change to run for a specific date range.
Sales and Price Bulletins
New Price Bulletin
For this example, we are going to setup a price change for all items in department 006 to $0.50 for one week.
(1) From the New Price Bulletin screen, type in a name for your bulletin.
(2) Click inside the Select Date box beside the Start Date. Click on the beginning date you want the price change to start on.
(3) Click inside the Select Date box beside the End Date. Click on the ending date you want the price change to end on.
(4) Click inside the box beside the Bulletin Type. Click on Price change from the drop down list.
(5) Click the "Ok" button.
(1) From the Price List screen, click inside the Begin at column and type in a beginning department. Do the same for the ending department. Note: If you selected PLU, you will enter a beginning PLU and ending PLU. The same goes if you selected group, manufacturer, or vendor.
(2) Click inside the Price at column for the new sale.