How Do I Setup a Mix Match to Start on a Specific Date?
This lesson will teach you how to setup a mix match to run for a specific date range.
Sales and Price Bulletins
New Price Bulletin
For this example, we are going to setup mix match 001 for all items in department 006 for one week.
(1) From the New Price Bulletin screen, type in a name for your bulletin.
(2) Click inside the Select Date box beside the Start Date. Click on the beginning date you want the mix match sale to start on.
(3) Click inside the Select Date box beside the End Date. Click on the ending date you want the mix match sale to end on.
(4) Click inside the box beside the Bulletin Type. Click on Mix Match from the drop down list.
(5) Click the "Ok" button.
(1) From the Price List screen, click inside the Begin at column and type in a beginning department. Do the same for the ending department. Note: If you selected PLU, you will enter a beginning PLU and ending PLU. The same goes if you selected group, manufacturer, or vendor.
(2) Click inside the MixMatch # column for the new sale. Type in the Mix Match ID you want to apply to the sale.