Why can't I switch from my POS screen to my Manager's Workstation screen?
This lesson shows how to shutdown the Virtual Machine (POS), and reboot the system, to restore the function.
Select the Exit Button
Select the Exit button, located at the top center of the main register screen. (1)
Next Enter Manager's Code
Enter Manager's Code
Select the Shutdown Icon
• Select the Shutdown icon on the top right corner of the screen, and hit the Enter button on the keyboard. (2)
• The Virtual Machine (POS) will shut down and once complete will bring you to the Manager's Workstation Desktop screen.
Next Select the Reboot Icon
Select the Reboot Icon
• Use the Mouse to double click on the Reboot icon located at the top right of the screen. (2)
• The System will reboot.
Next Login to System
Login to System
• To Log On, at the Username prompt enter fiscal, and click Log In. (4)
• When prompted for the Password, enter fiscal and click on Log In. (4)
• The Virtual Machine (POS) will now start back up, and it should now be possible to switch from the POS screen to the Managers Workstation screen using the F1 and F2 Keys on the Keyboard.