Why is my transaction not going through / Why is my transaction failing
This lesson will cover how to interpret System Error Messages. In general, messages displayed in a blue Message Box are Connection / Processor related. Messages displayed in a red Message Box are System errors.
CCL: Error Contacting Host
• This error will be displayed if the system is unable to reach the Card Processor (Card Company). Most likely you are experiencing a Network outage.
• It is recommended to call the Fiscal Systems Inc. Support Desk to diagnose if the problem is at your end (Site), or at the Card Processor (Card Company).
POS Tender Map not setup
• This message is displayed if the system is not able to access the Card Definitions (Card Types).
• It is recommended to call the Fiscal Systems Inc. Support Desk.
Card not found
• This message is displayed when the system is unable to Identify what type of card was swiped. It is recommended to try swiping the card again, or typing the card number manually.
• If the card still fails to be identified by the system, call the Fiscal System Inc. Support Desk. (It is recommended to have the first 6 digits of the Card and the Card Type ready to help the Support Rep. identify the Issue).