How Do I Setup and Process a TFT with Reefer Fuel Only?
This lesson will teach you how to start a Truck Fleet Transaction (TFT) and process it for reefer fuel only. In this example, the customer is paying with cash.
Touch the "New Fleet" button.
Card Swipe Prompt
Touch "Cancel" when prompted to swipe a credit card.
Tender Method Selection
You will now be prompted to select a method of payment. Touch the "Cash" button.
(1) Touch the dispenser number the customer is going to use
(2) The driver is getting reefer fuel only so touch the "Reefer" button.
(3) Touch the accept button
Note - Touch "Truck" " if" the driver is getting diesel fuel only.
Fleet Data Entry
On the Fleet Data Entry screen, enter the necessary driver information.
(1) In this example, we have entered the Company Name, Truck Number, and Odometer Reading. The required information will vary depending on the driver.
(1) Notice the fuel Type is R for reefer.
(2) Touch the "Accept" button.
For cash transactions, you will be prompted to enter a maximum dollar amount for the fuel transaction.
You will see a message confirming that the dispenser is now authorized. The driver can now dispense fuel.
Once the driver has finished fueling, you will need to find his transaction in the list of pending fleet transactions. Touch the "Pending Fleet" button to pull up this list.
Select The Transaction
(1) Touch the transaction to highlight it in the list.
(2) Touch the "Select" button.
The fuel is released and ready to be rang into the register. Touch the "Ring Sale" button.
Loyalty Card Prompt
You will be prompted to swipe a loyalty card. Touch the "Cancel" button.
Tender The Transaction
(1) Type the dollar amount using the number pad on the keyboard.
(2) Touch the "Cash" button.