How Do I Setup a Sale to Start on a Specific Date?
This lesson will teach you how to setup a sale to run for a specific date range.
Sales and Price Bulletins
New Price Bulletin
For this example, we are going to setup a sale for all items in department 006 to have a 5% discount for one week.
(1) From the New Price Bulletin screen, type in a name for your bulletin.
(2) Click inside the Select Date box beside the Start Date. Click on the beginning date you want the sale to start on.
(3) Click inside the Select Date box beside the End Date. Click on the ending date you want the sale to end on.
(4) Click inside the box beside the Bulletin Type. Click on Sale from the drop down list.
(5) Click the "Ok" button.
(1) From the Price List screen, click inside the Begin at column and type in a beginning department. Do the same for the ending department. Note: If you selected PLU, you will enter a beginning PLU and ending PLU. The same goes if you selected group, manufacturer, or vendor.
(2) Click inside the Price at column for the new sale.