How Do I Run End of Year?
This lesson will teach you how to run the End Of Year.
This process should be done after all statements and reports, if any, have been run for the month and year you are closing. It is recommended that you do a backup before the Year End.
This screen shows the amount of time that you wish to keep history. The above settings are recommended, but can be changed to fit your needs.
(2) Months of EJRLS should not be increased to more than 12 months, but can be decreased if you wish.
(3) If you use Clock In and Clock Out feature on the register, then Months of Time Clock Entries to Retain shows how long you wish to keep these records on the Manager's Work Station.
(4) Years to retain Above History is how many years you want to keep your transaction history.
(5) Click on the "Apply" button.
(6) Click on the "Close" button.
Note: You will only need to setup your End Of Month once.
The options shown here will do a complete End Of Year. If you are only doing the House Account Year End you should still check the History Processing files.
(2) Click inside the date box to choose the last day of the year you are closing.
(3) Check the first check box to Process Accounts Receivable Month End. Check the second box to Process Accounts Receivable Year after Month End when closing last month of year. Check the third box to Remove Accounts Receivable Electronic Journal History FIle On Year End.
(4) Check the first check box to Process Inventory Month End. Check the second box to Process Inventory Year End after Month End when closing last month of the year. Check the third check box to Use New Period After Inv Month End.
(5) Check the first check box to Close and Delete Open Purchase Orders. Check the second check box to Compress / Remove old history.
(6) Click the "OK" button to start the End of Month.