How Do I Run a Report to See Current Settings on a Group of Items?
This lesson will teach you how to run a report to see the current settings on agroup of items using the Customer Item Report.
Custom Item Report Writer
(1) From the Custom Item Report Writer screen, click on the drop down menu and click on a reporting sequence. There are 9 reporting sequenece options: Stock Number, Manufacturer, Vendor, Group, Class, Vendor Part Number, Description, Substitute Part Number, and Department. These options control the way you want to sort data.
(2) Type in a beginning and ending sequence. These fields vary depending on what reporting seqence is selected.
(3) Click on the box beside each field choice you want to show in the report. Use the tabs at the top of this section to show all field options. Note: The order that you check boxes is the order from left to right that they will show up on the report.
(4) Click in the bubble beside how you want to view the report. This defaults to Online viewer.
(5) Click on the "Run" button.