This lesson will teach you how to edit the items in a sale and price bulletin.
From the main menu, click on the "Advance Merchandising" button.
From the Advanced Merchandising menu, click on the "Sales and Price Bulletins" button.
The Sales and Price Bulletins module is used to run discounts for items within the given date ranges.
(1) From the Price Bulletin screen, click on the sale and price bulletin you want to edit.
(2) Click on the "Stop" button. The status of the sale will change to say "Aborted."
(3) Click on the "Price List" button.
(1) From the Price Bulletin screen, click on the item you want to edit then click the "Edit" button.
(2) Click each column to make changes to the Begin at, End at, Price at, and Comment columns. Note: The Price at column may change depending on the bulletin type.
From the Price List screen, click on the "Apply" button.
From the Question screen, click on the "Yes" button. If you do not want to accept the changes you have made, click on the "No" button.
From the Price List screen. click on the "Close" button.
From the Sales and Price Bulletins screen, confirm the correct bulletin is highlighted then click on the "Start" button.
Aug 16, 2012